Practical Skills for ICT: IGCSE
A versatile CD-ROM
Practical Skills for ICT: IGCSE CD-ROM provides guidance on Papers 2 and 3 of the 2013 and 2014 CIE IGCSE ICT syllabi.
Specifically designed to help students prepare for the practical parts of the 2013 and 2014 CIE IGCSE ICT exam, it includes:
- sample digital files for students to use
- a wealth of activities
- simple guides on developing key skills
- a glossary of key terms.
- Communication – using email
- Document production – word processing
- Data manipulation – databases
- Integration – combining data from different sources
- Output data – printing
- Data analysis – spreadsheets
- Web authoring – creating Web sites