Simple, practical and effective
The role of the primary headteacher has become ever more complex and demanding. This down-to-earth publication gives essential support by:
- addressing key issues concisely
- offering straightforward, practical advice
- including really useful information
- providing time-saving forms and other draft documents.
Each of the self-contained sections sets out the problems and then offers solutions in a direct and accessible manner that takes account of the varying circumstances found in different schools.
This pack addresses:
- improving the quality of teaching
- making monitoring manageable
- delegation, responsibility and management structures
- performance management
- Ofsted inspections.
- Whole Curriculum Advancement
- Managing Staff
- Managing Staff Development
- Managing Staff Teams
- Managing OFSTED
- Managing Resources
This item is eligible for a discount as marked above. The price shown is the full price; the discount will be calculated when you place an order.