Something for every member of staff
Complete School Support offers a practical way for every member of staff to benefit from curriculum and management resources. The material in Complete School Support can be used to:
- expand your school’s resource collection in a wide range of subjects
- support teaching assistants, or new or inexperienced teachers
- use ICT effectively
- be ready for Ofsted
- offer focused CPD for staff.
Every title in Complete School Support is provided in digital format, with separate teacher and pupil material where appropriate. You can:
- print out activities as and when you need them
- store material on a school network or on teacher laptops
- copy and paste material to make your own version
- display the material on an interactive whiteboard
- give pupils their own copy of relevant resources
- access the material anywhere via the Internet at no extra cost.
Subscribers to Complete School Support receive a single disc that contains all the resources. These are all provided in standard formats such as HTML, Microsoft® Word, portable document format (PDF), etc. You can simply copy them onto the school network – there are no complicated installation procedures. Complete School Support is fully compatible with all versions of Microsoft® Windows, and can be used on a PC or a Mac.
Subscribers also receive a username and password that enable them to access the resources via the Complete School Support Web site.
Complete School Support comes with a full site licence, so the material can be copied and distributed throughout the school in whichever way is most convenient. Resources from Complete School Support make an excellent addition to a virtual learning environment (VLE) or school intranet.
Because Complete School Support is a subscription service, your school can also benefit from an annually updated disc, with extra material included each time.